Re: Tweaking glissando timing stems

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Tweaking glissando timing stems
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 01:05:43 +0200

Am Mo., 25. Okt. 2021 um 12:00 Uhr schrieb Leo Correia de Verdier
<leo.correia.de.verdier@gmail.com>:

> Don’t worry, you’re doing far more on this than anyone could reasonably
> expect.
>
> The final result should be something along these lines, but what I was asking
> about is just the chord possibility. I have looked a little more into the
> code and it’s far far above my level, but I’ve found som places I could
> possibly act on…
> If you don’t have time for it I would be grateful for hints about what I
> could mess around with where in the code.
>

> Thanks!
> /Leo

Hi Leo,

thanks for the image, I think I understood.
Though, I will first improve the current coding to make it working
with all usual basic cases (and cure some bugs), before I try to
implement other features. Got already some great hints from Jean and
Aaron.
Maybe next weekend ...

Cheers,
  Harm