Naturals before restored accidentals

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Naturals before restored accidentals
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 23:54:09 +1100

Hi all,

I'm trying to set the default Lilypond behaviour *not* to print natural signs before restored accidentals, but I can't figure out the proper syntax. Can someone tell me why the \override line in the following example doesn't work but the \tweak does, and what I need to do to apply this behaviour to the whole file? Obviously I'm missing something, but I can't figure out what.

\version "2.22.1"
\relative c' {
\key b \major
\override Accidental.restore-first = ##f
cisis2 cis2
cisis2 \tweak Accidental.restore-first ##f cis2
}

Many thanks as always,

Brent.