Re: Export from LilyPond to MusicXML (Thomas Morley)

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Export from LilyPond to MusicXML (Thomas Morley)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 09:57:09 +0200

Hello Peter, and all,

I spotted the problem with the OLL export-solution in 2.22+:
In api.scm ll. 278,279 the call to ly:grob-properties fails. In that
acknowledger block the stem direction is recorded. I'll look how to fix
that later. If you like to try it out, you can temporarily just delete
or comment that block (ll. 274-281).

Cheers,

Jan-Peter