\transpose question

From: Mark Probert
Subject: \transpose question
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:36:37 +1100

Hi.

A question on transpose: I understand that "\transpose distinguishes
between enharmonic pitches," however is there anyway to force a
particular behaviour? For example, in the snippet below, when I have a
movement from C to C# in the original key, and then go up a tone with
"\transpose c d," I get "D and D#" (which is correct based on the
provided notes and chords), however I want "D and Eb" (the other
enharmonic).

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks .. mark.

--