Re: Creating book of separate pieces

From: Jogchum Reitsma
Subject: Re: Creating book of separate pieces
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 12:25:27 +0200

Op 06-10-2021 om 15:30 schreef Leo Correia de Verdier:
<snip>

Hi Leo,

I used the example Carlos Martinez posted 22d of September on this list, so I have learned a lot. It is the same procedure you gave in your previous mail, thanks!

Only one question remains: how can I guarantee that each new piece begins on the left (even) page of the book? Would be very handy when using it in a choir. Inserting empty pages where necessary would do the job, but so far my experiments ended unsuccessfully.

I'll look further for this, of course, but if you, or someone else reading this, has a solution, I would be grateful.

best regards, Jogchum

6 okt. 2021 kl. 15:02 skrev Leo Correia de Verdier