Re: Last update before going to sleep, is it possible to turn or tilt mu

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Last update before going to sleep, is it possible to turn or tilt musical Diagrams? Colors to the Diagrams?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 20:35:06 +0200

Le 18/05/2021 à 17:54, darkijah@jesusgod-pope666.info a écrit :
Hello Jean, thanks for the tip on the tilting and color.

Well... I wonder, did not respond once before... Maybe I did not send it.
Yea I have 2 scripts now including yours to look at...
I tried your script and seems it only goes for 1 octave or something, we need 3 octaves of flute fingering :) Anyway my list is pretty much done, although might be missing some less used half holes here and there but overall it seems good.

Here is what I did with your script, but the problem is - it won't go beyond an octave and just reuses the former:

[...]

Although I seem to get a little more understanding on how it works, it is still somewhat over my head - but at least I can now see some connection points now. If we could expand the script to be able to do all 3 octaves, it would be closer to a full spectrum of the Tin Whistle flute.

I made the list, although I have one with colors as well for each and every flute for testing. But still need a lot of work for sure just testing the possibilities. But yea if we could fix an automated script for the flute part, that would be very helpful, although it is now easier then it was from when I started having the ability to Call each one of them to attach to a note.

Here is my list without colors for the Tin Whistle flute:

[...]

Dearly regards
- Darkijah

Alright, does the attached help? It should provide a start, but I haven't fully understood the notation system yet.

Best,
Jean