A question for the wise with brains or those who just used it for a whil

From: darkijah
Subject: A question for the wise with brains or those who just used it for a while and know :)
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 06:54:45 +0200

So far so good with my sheet, I have tried to look into the help files and sorta is somewhat blank for now, So I will reach out even if this is a very easy thing to solve I am sure. Just blinded I guess and can see the tree for the forest.

My Half note and half rest takes 2 spaces, and it even seem to make another measure if I run it with 1/4 measure making a measure without anything.

How do I easily fix this issue for all of them, it looks terrible with the gabs.

Is there no way then running 1/4 to make a timeless measure line like in the good old days of the 1600 century? :)

Thanks in advance, this is an amazing app. Digging Lilypond!

Dearly regards
Darkijah