Re: Is it possible to make a black line when coloring the notes around t

From: * Darkijah-Anders Jehovahsøn *
Subject: Re: Is it possible to make a black line when coloring the notes around them?
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 14:50:18 +0200

Picture :)

On May 13, 2021 2:35:33 PM GMT+02:00, darkijah@jesusgod-pope666.info wrote:
When coloring the notes I would like to see a sharp black contrast so it
is easy to see the note while having colors in the bubble. I will post a
picture how this looks and works in another app where I have sorted out
the correct colors of the rainbow so you know what I am talking about :)

It will come as fast as I can see this on my mobile.

There must be a way I am sure to do this, maybe changing the default
notes or something might work as well and make them in colors. I guess
that might be another way to do it?

Anyway I will let the picture speak for itself.

Dearly regards
- Darkijah who are full of ideas :)