Re: Can I switch off automatic repetition of spanner text?

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Can I switch off automatic repetition of spanner text?
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 12:06:24 +0200

There are also functions written that create this kind of spanners, for
instance at
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-05/msg00405.html
(I think there might also be a newer version, but I’m not sure)
This has the benefit that the words in the spanner are not forced to align with
notes.

Best!
/Leo