Re: Part text vs Score text

From: Gabriel Borin
Subject: Re: Part text vs Score text
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 17:47:11 -0500

Sorry Jacques, I wasn't able to do it through my phone when I first wrote the email.

So, here it is. First, there is a selection of the alto part. The text "Samba" coincides in its position in all the parts, so in the Score I would like to get it just once.On the other hand, some parts get the text "open" in different places (for example, the soloist of that specific section gets it just before the repeat sign, while the others have silence). With that scenario, I couldn't write a variable with all the markings, since they would vary. My problems now is that, since I imported the text in all the parts (I created a variable to each of them), when I include it in the Score, it becomes messy and redundant (as you can see from the second image).

How would be a better way to approach this?

GB

Em seg., 10 de mai. de 2021 às 17:03, Jacques Menu <imj-muzhic@bluewin.ch> escreveu:
Hello Gabriel,

Can you post an image of what you’re after?

JM