Re: text span

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: text span
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 23:26:05 +0200

Hello,

Le 09/05/2021 à 23:17, frederic.colledani@netcourrier.com a écrit :

Hi folks!

Sorry, forum dummy here. I hope I didn't do anything wrong, especially if I'm posting at a wrong place.

It is the right place. However, if (as your name suggests)
your native language is French, you might want the
French-speaking forum instead, which is very active as well:

http://lilypond-french-users.1298960.n2.nabble.com/

My question is : how to attach a dotted line between 2 text markups? I know how to start / stop a line with \startTextSpan. But this is attached to a note position, and not to the end of the text.

I attach 2 pics to make it clearer...
1st is what I want
2nd is what I get

Like this? (Also attached.)

\version "2.22.0"

{
  c'16
    \tweak bound-details.left.text "movendo un poco"
    \tweak bound-details.right.text "cedendo"
      \startTextSpan
  16 16 16 8 8 4 4
  c'1\stopTextSpan
}