Re: spurious partial in 2nd repeat abc->ly

From: Joe McCool
Subject: Re: spurious partial in 2nd repeat abc->ly
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 05:05:31 +0000

On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 09:58, Lukas-Fabian Moser <lfm@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Joe,

But there is still something wrong with my understanding.  When I compile the attached with 2.22, Lily complains of a barcheck fail at 15,30 :-(

This is caused by \unfoldRepeats in the MIDI version of the score and the conflicting simultaneous \partials you issue in mill_mill_o (begins with \partial 8*2) and mill_mill_o_chords (begins with \partial 8).

Again, bullseye Lukas.   Super remiss of me not to have spotted that.

I go off now happy as the flowers in May and much humbled.

Thanks a lot to you all and thanks for Lilypond, which I still find a source of great joy.

--
Thanks.