Re: Frescobaldi and python-poppler-qt5 build failure

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi and python-poppler-qt5 build failure
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 14:10:27 +0100

Am Dienstag, dem 23.02.2021 um 23:56 +1100 schrieb Andrew Bernard:
> Anybody?
>
> Is Arch Linux to become an orphan for Lilypond?

Note that Frescobaldi != LilyPond, and the latter is provided via the
official community repository.
Frescobaldi works for me (on Arch Linux), maybe I was lucky and didn't
need to rebuild with some updated dependencies that now break the build
for you. But this also means I don't have much motivation to look into
it...

Jonas