Re: Problems adding voice with rests

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Problems adding voice with rests
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 18:35:06 +1100

Chiming in somewhat late. Here is what I typically write. The sort of
New Complexity music I engrave, I am forever setting stems up and down
manually, so perhaps this is not a 'normal' or 'proper' style, but it
works well and quick to do. The virtue of this setting is no messing
around with hidden notes, which, although useful and essential, I see
no need for here.

There's always more than one way to do it! TAMTOWTDI! (apologies to Perl).

Andrew

%====

\version "2.23.0"

{