Re: Applying ragged bottom to specific pages

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Applying ragged bottom to specific pages
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 13:30:27 +0100

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 23:05, Calvin Ransom <calvinjransom@gmail.com> wrote:

> %Hello everyone,
> %Is there a way to apply ragged bottom to specific \include files?
> \version "2.22.0"
> \include "file 1" %contains ragged-bottom =##t
> \PageBreak
> \include "file 2" %do not want ragged-bottom
> \PageBreak
> \include "file 3" %want ragged bottom
> %apologies if my responses are slow, I am currently not allowed to use lilypond as much as I would like

Hello,

Please try to provide a minimal example of your code. We have no idea of what you have in your "file 1"...

I come again with the same suggestion.
If you use \bookpart you can have different \paper blocks per \bookpart and hence different ragged(-last)-bottom settings.
See NR 3.1.2 Multiple scores in a book
https://lilypond.org/doc/v2.22/Documentation/notation/multiple-scores-in-a-book.html

So if you have issues with the title placement when using \bookpart, please tell us what these issues are, there is certainly a way to get what you want.

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <x.scheuer@gmail.com>