Re: partcombine does not print rests

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: partcombine does not print rests
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 17:14:44 -0800

Hello Giles;

  Thank you very much for the suggestion to use \partcombineApart and
\partcombineAutomatic.

  It works great!

  I really must have totally missed this in the documentation.

  I will also try using voices explicitly so increase my Lilypond
knowledge/experience as that was what I was going to try next anyway.

Thanks,
Ken