Re: Removing bar connecting grouped staves

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: Removing bar connecting grouped staves
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 11:55:23 +0100

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for all your replies. Omitting Score.SystemStartBar did the trick for me, the diagram looks great now! (for some reason, StaffGroup.SpanBar did not work over here).

This will be super handy for the rhythmic diagrams I'm doing for my dissertation, thank you so much once again.

Many thanks,
Gilberto