Re: linux install problem virtualbox

From: damianlegassick
Subject: Re: linux install problem virtualbox
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 09:30:31 -0000

yes, checksum fine

On 16 October 2020 at 10:27, Jonas Hahnfeld <hahnjo@hahnjo.de> wrote:

Am Freitag, den 16.10.2020, 09:20 +0000 schrieb damianlegassick:
Hi all

I'm getting these install errors when trying to install the most
recent lily .sh

I get this far

Untarring lilypond-2.21.7-1.linux-64.sh

bzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing.
 Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive

I'm running virtualbox on windows 10
I've tried various linux distros with same error
I've tried wget to the .sh

an ideas? I don't normally have an issue installing...

Could you check that your download is complete? I just tested and it
installs fine for me.

$ md5sum lilypond-2.21.7-1.linux-64.sh
9e62046ed1eda2d79bc70b01c6b20476 lilypond-2.21.7-1.linux-64.sh

Regards
Jonas