Re: Piano sustain pedal

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: Piano sustain pedal
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 11:21:34 +0200

Am 13.10.2020 um 10:56 schrieb Federico Bruni:
I would have tried removing the engraver.
Does this affect the MIDI too?
AFAIK performers are responsible for MIDI output, not engravers.
Piano_pedal_performer exists, so maybe

\score {
 \new Staff \with {
   \remove "Piano_pedal_performer"
 }
[...]

Cheers,
Michael

Il giorno mar 13 ott 2020 alle 09:57, Martin Tarenskeen