Re: OLL redux

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: OLL redux
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:40:20 +0200

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 at 15:25, Kieren MacMillan <kieren_macmillan@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for doing all this!

One "branding" note: I believe Urs capitalized the name as openLilyLib. Whether you want to continue that "brand" is, of course, up to you… but I wanted to make sure you knew.

I’ll second that. Both the thanks for taking over (and equally thanks to Urs for bringing OLL up to this point) and the branding note. The logo, which is used on the new website, uses that capitalization, so for the long term consistency would be good … either with adapting the text or having a new logo. But it’s obviously early days with the new website, just to keep it in mind.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de