grace notes spacing

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: grace notes spacing
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 19:01:43 +0200

Hello all,

I wanted to ask how do you deal with grace notes (not immediately after the bar line) incorrectly taking too much horizontal space from normal notes. Using \override Score.SpacingSpanner.strict-grace-spacing = ##t seems only useful when no grace notes are used immediately after the bar line and no accidentals are used, which seems like a function for a very limited use case. Browsing the archive I couldn't find any satisfactory solution either.

Cheers,
Martín.

--
www.martinrinconbotero.com