Ongoing openlilylib development

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Ongoing openlilylib development
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 16:28:27 +1100

Since Urs has stepped down for personal reasons, I am willing to
continue the maintenance and development of OLL, as well as promotion
and improvement of documentation and information.

My understanding (perhaps incorrect) is that the Github repo is now
orphaned. I propose to create and manage a new repository at Gitlab.

Any comments or objections to this?

I have not posted this to the devel list as I think it is out of scope.

Andrew