Re: \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 11:05:35 +0200

Please use "Reply all" :-). That's strange, the following code, with both reinstating a \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction or \unsetting it works for me:

\version "2.20.0"

\relative c' {
  \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4
  \time 8/4
  c4 d e f g a b c
  \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 3/2
  \time 3/2
  b a g f e d
  e f g a g f
  \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = 4/4
  \time 8/4
  c4 d e f g a b c
  \unset Staff.timeSignatureFraction
  \time 3/2
  b a g f e d
  e f g a g f
}

image.png

Perhaps a Minimal Working Example from yours or alternatively the file you're working on could help us guide you better.