Rotate and scale systems individually

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Rotate and scale systems individually
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 14:43:34 +0200

Hi all,
does anybody know a way to rotate and scale systems individually?
I searched the list and the LSR, but did not find such an example.
I know I could rotate \score markups, but maybe it is possible to modify
an already rendered score after line-breaking?

Attached an example of what I'd like to achieve.

Cheers,
Michael