Re: Scrape around rim

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Scrape around rim
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:30:18 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 15.09.2020, 09:09 +1000 schrieb Andrew Bernard:

No, but you can use SMuFL glphys with a package from openlilylib. I use it all the time for exotic accidentals. All the SMuFL glyphs are available. It's easy.

You can search the archives for how to install and use openlilylib. It's not hard. I think Urs has a page where he has written instructions also, but I don;'t know where.

https://openlilylib.org ;-)

It only covers the basics yet (nothing of individual packages), but getting and installing is covered.

Best
Urs

Andrew