lilyglyphs issue?

From: Fernando Gil
Subject: lilyglyphs issue?
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 00:55:46 -0500

I'm sorry if this question does not belong here:

I'm sorry if this question does not belong here.

I'm trying to use lilyglyphs with TeX but no matter if it's a large code or a small one like this one below, it prints a square as you can see in the attachment.

I've tried changing the text font but with no luck.

%%

\documentclass[10pt]{article}

\usepackage{fontspec}

\usepackage{lilyglyphs}

\usepackage{babel}

\begin{document}

Hello \natural{} this is another \flatflat{} text.

\end{document}

%%

After hours, I discovered another issue: When using lilyglyphs with babel package with a language option like this: \usepackage[spanish]{babel} the document does not compile, because of an interaction between these two packages that I don't understand.

I'm on mac (TeXLive 2020)

Hoping Urs or any other have a potential solution,

Cheers,

Fernando