Re: Shorthand for "once override"?

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Shorthand for "once override"?
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 17:35:20 +1000

Didn't we already have this conversation? You can make an engraver  to do all the French ornaments. The outline is on Scores of Beauty. I can help you do it if you like. Anything like what you have suggested is a just a sort of hack. Even though you can force it to work, it is suboptimal. It can be done nicely. Admittedly doing it the good way is advanced lilypond, but there are lots of people here with deep skills.

And this thread title is incorrect - we need to start a new distinct one. It's hijacked another thread (thread hijacking is a common problem). I'll leave it to you to initiate a new topic thread.

Andrew