Re: Harmonics in tablature

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Harmonics in tablature
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 11:44:08 +0200

Hello Carl,

They can be, although I had to correct a little mistake where I forgot to
replace 12 from my testing with the actual fret. You just need to be aware
that this will revert any \set minimumFret = ? done before as long as lilypond
cannot mask context properties. Also it might be a good idea to set
restrainOpenStrings = ##t in case the harmonic pitch is just by chance the
pitch of an open string.

Valentin