Re: horizontal spacing inside \magnifyMusic

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: horizontal spacing inside \magnifyMusic
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 09:44:35 +0200

On 6/10/20, Eby Mani <eby_km@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is there any way to add horizontal spacing to make music more readable
> without using "skip" inside violin section commented in the score ?.

Well, you probably can get a slightly better result by inserting
\newSpacingSection in a few of these places (and also overriding or
reverting the spacing-increment setting); see
http://lilypond.org/doc/stable/Documentation/notation/new-spacing-section

The reason why I’m saying “slightly better” is that your system is
already quite crowded so it’s somehow inevitable that some notes end
up quite close together.

Cheers,
-- V.