Re: Identify included files

From: Fr. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: Identify included files
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 11:34:15 -0400

I have now updated the repository I posted earlier
(https://github.com/rpspringuel/lilypond_make) to contain two additional
branches:

GNUmake_dependencies: Implements dependency generation as described in the
GNUmake manual

mad-scientist_dependencies: Implements dependency generation as described in
the article that Matt linked.  Right now I’ve used a simple sed script in the
recipe to add the midi file to the targets of the dly file generated by
LilyPond, but I haven’t given up on a more general solution.

Comments from anyone willing to look these over and play around with them are
greatly appreciated.

Fr. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)
St. Anselm’s Abbey