Re: Changing slur behavior

From: Fr. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: Changing slur behavior
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 14:44:44 -0400

> On 25 May, 2020, at 1:01 PM, Shane Brandes <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Increase the spacing-increment on line twenty. I tried a value of 2 and it
> worked fine.
>
> regards,
>
> Shane

Yep, playing with that parameter allowed me to tweak the note spacing to
prevent the collisions.  I also found that by tweaking a couple of the other
parameters I could get a spacing effect that I liked even better.  Thanks for
that.

However, I’ve found another problem, this time related to \set stanza in the
lyrics.  Seems that the width of the text set that way is not being accounted
for.

Fr. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)
St. Anselm’s Abbey