Re: Unmerged accidentals

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Unmerged accidentals
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 12:16:48 +0100

Thanks!

While not what I was expecting, it works well for me. (I was expecting them to
have been merged into a single grob, not to be printed on top of eachother). If
anyone was curious about it, my rather more aggressive hack was:
%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.19.84"
 { <f'! fis'> <\tweak Accidental.alteration #1/2 fih' fis'> }
%%%%%%%%%