Re: How can I shorten the space for a final single note?

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: How can I shorten the space for a final single note?
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 11:31:06 +0100

Hi Robert,

Le dim. 23 févr. 2020 à 10:45, Robert Blackstone <address@hidden> a écrit :
[...]

Many thanks for your help. Three different solutions for my problem is a precious gift.

They all work but I do need some time to understand your codes. They are so totally different from mine.

[...]

Some direction:

%%
global = {
  \time 4,4,1 2/1 %% <= see: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/changes/index.html
  % Change time signature stencil to 2/2 glyph:
  \override Staff.TimeSignature.stencil = #(lambda (grob)
    (grob-interpret-markup grob #{ \markup\musicglyph #"timesig.C22" #}))
}
%%

[...]

Another habit is to never use “relative”

|...]

So do I.

Cheers,
Pierre