How to increase the "gap" between SATB group of staves and basso continu

From: Ziad Gholam
Subject: How to increase the "gap" between SATB group of staves and basso continuo staff ?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 15:32:53 +0100

Hello, to all the lilyponders !

Sorry if the issue have already been delt with...

I am working on a music score for SATB & basso continuo (figured bass) :
I would like to enforce LilyPond to increase the gap (or spacing) between the SATB voices and the basso continuo staff ...
I think that the spacing should be at least twice the one the separate two successive voices, is it possible to do so ?

Nota Bene :
I am still using version 2.18 as the official lilypond site declares that 2.19 is still "unstable" ...
So, until the next stable version 2.20 is ready to be launched, I prefer to "abide the rules" edicted by LP !

Thanks for your advice(s)

__

Regards,
Ziad GHOLAM