Re: An alternative outside-staff spacing method (new version)

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: An alternative outside-staff spacing method (new version)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 23:17:41 +0100

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 9:15 PM Aaron Hill <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2020-02-11 8:05 am, Paolo Prete wrote:
> thanks to the _great_ support of Aaron and Harm, I implemented this new
> version of the outside-staff spacing method I proposed some days ago.

I am getting quite a few errors and warnings compiling the code pasted
in the email.  I wonder if the email process has mangled something.  It
might be worth attaching the original source, so that formatting can be
preserved.

Here's an attachment of a new version, with your last suggestions.
I left unchanged the sorting method (I have to investigate better what you said), but I wonder, meanwhile, if
is it possible to add a hairpin to the dynamic below the staff ( mf <  ff ) with all the positions preserved.

Thanks!