Re: macOS 10.15 update?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: macOS 10.15 update?
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 23:37:57 +0000

On 2/5/20, 4:24 PM, "Louis Guillaume" <address@hidden> wrote:

    This appears to work for me. I'll continue testing. The stderr is very
    chatty but that's ok because it works! Thank You :)

    I'm trying to build using "pkgsrc" but it gets hung up on
    "gobject-introspection". Apparently "meson/ninja" aren't playing nice
    with the MacOS library arrangement at this point for some reason.

    How did you get the dependencies to build?

I'm the wrong person to ask this question.

The work was done by Marnen Laibow-Koser.  He discusses it some on the
lilypond-devel mailing list.  I suggest that you check out the lilypond-devel
archives:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2020-01/msg00052.html

I'm sure that Marnen would be interested in any help you could offer him.  And
he seems to be very helpful in answering questions.

HTH,

Carl