Re: Gentoo python-poppler phaseout

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: Gentoo python-poppler phaseout
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 11:11:17 +0100

Hi Davide,

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 10:32 AM Davide Liessi <address@hidden> wrote:

they are right: indeed python-poppler-qt5 (Python bindings for the Qt5
frontend of poppler) does not depend on python-poppler (Python
bindings for the glib frontend of poppler).

thanks for the clarification. I'm using a custom ebuild that had python-poppler as a dependency. Removing that dependency does not appear to have affected compilation success, so I'll leave it in place and drop python-poppler from my system.

Thanks for the clarification.

-A