Re: Scheme question

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Scheme question
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 17:20:02 -0800

On 2020-01-14 5:11 pm, Arle Lommel wrote:
Is that feature explained anywhere in the documentation? I don’t
recall seeing anything like that anywhere and searching for
“quasi-quote scheme Lilypond” doesn’t return anything relevant.

If it isn’t there, this seems like rather a nice thing to have in the
documentation.

This is more a Scheme feature than a LilyPond one. Urs' created a site [1] that offers help for Scheme. I also keep a copy of the Guile 1.8 docs as a PDF [2], which I use for additional reference.

[1]: https://scheme-book.ursliska.de/
[2]: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AnEPVISZ-Wlbj5tzMF32JKKQnVavjg?e=zObsAq

-- Aaron Hill