Re: Poster for music engraving conference

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Poster for music engraving conference
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 09:59:10 +0100

Hi Klaus,

Am Sonntag, den 12.01.2020, 00:54 +0100 schrieb Klaus Blum:
> Hi Jan-Peter, hi Werner,
>
> in cooperation with Urs Liska and Joram Berger,

Really? I can't recall any substantial contributions to that

> I have made a Poster
> about integrating LilyPond fragments into LibreOffice documents
> (OOoLilyPond / OLy) and into Wikipedia articles (MediaWiki).

Thank you very much, looks great and useful for the purpose!

> If anyone has suggestions what could be improved, I'm still open for
> anything.

I can't really imagine how the font sizes will turn out on a real A0
poster, but I assume you have thought about that (or used tested
templates).

Regarding the content I think it makes the point really well, giving
the right amount or *relevant* information in suitable and
understandable manner.

> Especially for the MediaWiki part, I'm still unsure when to talk
> about
> the website "Wikipedia" or the software "Wikimedia" or the format
> "Wikitext" to be most comprehensible...

I can't comment on the wording part, but also in this column I think
the point is well made.

Best
Urs