OOoLilyPond: testing new features & looking for feedback

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: OOoLilyPond: testing new features & looking for feedback
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 06:53:10 -0700 (MST)

Hello all,

in the last few days I've built a new development version of OLy:
https://github.com/openlilylib/LO-ly/releases/download/0.5.12-03alpha/OOoLilyPond-0.5.12-03alpha.oxt

The new experimental features are described here:
https://github.com/openlilylib/LO-ly/wiki/Development-versions-and-experimental-features
Now there is batch processing with search-and-replace, splitting up objects
into separate images for each system... and some more things.

I'd like to hear your feedback (useful? comprehensible? something missing?
any bugs left? ...) - you can reply here on the list or open an issue on
GitHub. Thanks in advance for any hint.

Merry Christmas to everyone!  :-)

Cheers,
Klaus