Re: LSR contribution

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Re: LSR contribution
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 00:35:05 +0100

Hi Harm et al.,
attached is my updated version.
I decided to split up the validity checks from the actual engraver,
because otherwise in case of invalid parameters the engraver would
only be instantiated to do nothing and nevertheless have its
acknowledger called every time.
The code is much more verbose now, which makes the flow of information
and control
clearer I hope.

Please let me know what you think about it.

Cheers,
Michael