Re: Suppressing a voice in the midi output

From: Karsten Reincke
Subject: Re: Suppressing a voice in the midi output
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 13:32:23 +0100

... Sorry, directly after having posted my question I had an idea:

a) I've 'exported' each voice into a single variable.
b) I've created a score section containing all voices which shall be visible.
This
score contains the layout infos, but no midi infos.
c) i've added another score section containing only the voices which shall be
audible. This score contains the midi infos, but no layout infos.

works.

thanks to all of you who would have answered ;-)

best regards Karsten

--
  Karsten Reincke    /\/\   (+49|0) 170 / 927 78 57
 Im Braungeröll 31   >oo<  mailto:address@hidden