Re: A Javascript test code for modifying ties and slurs with mouse

From: Étienne Beaulé
Subject: Re: A Javascript test code for modifying ties and slurs with mouse
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 21:52:43 -0500

I wouldn't worry so much about overriding that define, as svg-end can
only be used at that one spot or the output file would be corrupted.

A patch that included a proper override was provided 9 years but
ignored. I'll get the relevant parts of the patch up-to-date as it is
proving potential.

Thanks for your solution; I was discussing with OP on IRC the
potential ways to bodge the feature, but came up a bit short on both
your suggestions, Aaron. Also I didn't know about those undocumented
features!

Étienne