Re: Poster for music engraving conference

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Poster for music engraving conference
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 07:30:10 +0100 (CET)

> [...] I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

Great suggestions, from you and all other contributors!

> I wish I could help a little more directly, but I'm in the middle of
> a few very busy weeks.  I would like to be involved in some way next
> year.

Well, we need all posters approximately one week before the conference
starts so that they can be plotted in time.  In other words, we need
something until Jan 9th, which gives us more than a month.

I think that using lyluatex might be a good option.  The main
question, however, is which poster class we should use.  Some ideas
can be found at

  https://www.latextemplates.com/cat/conference-posters   ;

another possibility could be

  http://www.brian-amberg.de/uni/poster   .

Urs, could you set up a git repository for a LilyPond poster?

    Werner