Place a markup string at the right of a notehead

From: Paolo Pr
Subject: Place a markup string at the right of a notehead
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 01:54:35 +0100

Hello.

I can't find an easy way to place a markup string exactly at the right of a notehead so they appear horizontally aligned. The only apparent way to obtain that is the trial-and-error procedure.
This can be very frustrating because I have to compile the input several times.
A work-around would be to replace the notehead's stencil with the notehead+text, but it doesn't convince me and it causes spacing issues with groups of notes.

Is there a simpler way to solve this?

Thanks