Triplet within triplet, omitting and undoing TupletNumbers

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Triplet within triplet, omitting and undoing TupletNumbers
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 14:55:24 -0700

I have what may be a simple problem, but I can't see how to do it.  I have a series of eighth-note triplets with one of those eighth-notes further divided into sixteenth-note triplets.  I want to omit the TupletNumber on the eighth-note triplets but not on the sixteenth-note triplets.  Like this:

%%% Start
\version "2.19.83"
\include "english.ly"

\relative {
  \omit TupletNumber \tuplet 3/2 4 {
    af''8 g8. f16 f8 ef8. df16 \undo \omit TupletNumber
    \tuplet 3/2 { df16[ ef df } \omit TupletNumber c8 r16 bf]
%%% End

But this doesn't work, as the last three eighth-note triplets have a TupletNumber appearing.  See attached.  Any way to get rid of the last eighth-note triplet TupletNumber?

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)