Re: Nested tuplet across tuplets

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Nested tuplet across tuplets
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 12:55:49 +0200

Hi Andrew,

I‘m not convinced I understand the intended meaning of the picture you posted.
The meaning I do think is intended in turn would be a trivial tautology, just
like when you have a stream of tuplet 3/2 8th you could group any 3 notes along
the stream without additional information.

Could you explain the meaning of the additional tuplet bracket?

Just curious,
Michael

Mobil gesendet