Re: Nested tuplet across tuplets (Andrew Bernard)

From: Karim Haddad
Subject: Re: Nested tuplet across tuplets (Andrew Bernard)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 02:35:59 +0200

Dear Andrew,

It seems that the composer has two voices here. the lower one :

\tuplet 5/4 {
fis32 gis, d c16} then

\tuplet 5/4 {
r16 b b32}

It is indeed graphically messed up.
If we can have a look at the time signature, (or at least the measure) we can
figure it out.
But indeed. It is really badly scripted.

It appears that there is a 16th note shift Between voices (???)

I will not ask you who had manuscript it ..! :-)

Best

--
Karim Haddad

email   :