Re: Custom Markup Command

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Custom Markup Command
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:21:56 +0200

You know there is a better way of writing chords, right?

Anyway, I think this does what you want:

\version "2.19.82"

#(define-markup-command (formatchord layout props text)
   (markup?)
   (interpret-markup layout props
     #{
        \markup {
        \fontsize #-1
        \override #'(font-name . "Georgia Bold")
        #text }
     #}))

chord = ^\markup \formatchord \etc

\relative c' {