Baseline-skip question.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Baseline-skip question.
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 04:19:08 -0400

Greetings All,

If I am understanding correctly, a baseline-skip unit of #1 is
equivalent to one staff space, and a \vspace unit of #1 is equivlent
to three staff spaces. What is the default baseline-skip setting in a
simple \markup context, and what is the baseline-skip unit in a
\column? Where can I find these bits of information in the manuals? It
appears that the default baseline-skip setting in a \column is larger,
but I can't find exactly what it is.

Many thanks for any help.

Hwaen Ch'uqi